ARK's Brick Bracelet provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique 'twist-on style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stimulation throughout the day - a great option for those who can't resist chewing on the clasp/cord of necklaces.
It can also be used as a sensory fidget - twist it, bend it, run your fingers over the tactile bumps, etc.
ARK's Bracelet comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels.
Standard - This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
XT - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
XXT - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it's super firm!
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last are typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest-lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.