ARK's Spider Bite is a chewable necklace with a stylish spider-inspired design. It features spider cut-outs on the front side, with a smooth backside. This is one of our largest pendants - each pendant measures about 2" wide, 2.25" tall, and just under .4" thick - a great option for chewing with your front teeth. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc, and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA, and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
- XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
- XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of its beefier/bigger shape, each level of the Spider will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Spider in standard.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures 2" wide, 2.25" tall, and just under .4" thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last are typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest-lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.